Brunswick Oxford - Brown
All dress shoes come with a pair of Hartt premium cedar shoe trees included.
The Brunswick is a lace-up, brogued toe cap oxford. This shoe is our tribute to New Brunswick, our home since 1898. This premium shoe features intricate broguing on the toe and across the shoe. The traditional, hand-painted, full leather sole will endure years of wear and look great doing it.
This is an excellent, well-balanced shoe. It is slightly more casual than a plain toe, however, slightly less casual than a wingtip.
- Premium French calf leather
- Premium calfskin lining
- Premium silk-lined dust bags
- Hand-painted, leather sole
- Stacked leather heel with rubber inlay
- 270 degree Goodyear welt construction
- Designed in Canada
- Handmade in Spain
- US sizing