Beaverbrook Oxford Dress Shoe - Brown
The Beaverbrook boasts a reserved elegance. The simplicity in this sleek oxford toecap speaks for itself. Reserved for our most sophisticated customer, the Beaverbrook will make a statement at your next formal occasion.
Our shoes are still made with the same attention to detail that has made the Hartt name synonymous with quality for 120 years. The quality of the leather, accuracy and consistency of the stitching and overall fit and finish are well beyond any shoe in a similar price range. When compared side by side with a similarly priced Goodyear-welted shoe, the difference is clear. We stand by this with free return shipping if you aren't happy with the quality of your shoe.
Hartt shoes have been known to last for many years with proper care. The quality material and construction will outlast most shoes on the market today.
Make a great impression with a pair of Beaverbrook Oxfords.
- Handmade - 200 steps
- Timeless style & design
- Premium French calf, vegetable tanned leather
- Premium calfskin lining
- Premium silk lined dust bags
- Extra laces
- Lifetime warranty (as outlined)
- Leather sole with long-wearing rubber inlay
- Suede lining in heel to decrease heel movement/slippage
- Stacked leather heel with extra long wearing rubber inlay
- Heel is nailed from both directions to strengthen heel
- 270 degree Goodyear welt construction
- Painted sole
- Designed in Canada
- Handmade in Spain
- US sizing