Saphir Pâte De Luxe Wax Shoe Polish - Cognac
The Saphir Médaille d'Or Pâte de Luxe is an all-natural wax polish based on beeswax, turpentine, and carnauba with six other nutrient waxes. Considered to be the best polish in the world.
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Produces unparalleled high-gloss shine
- Contains 7 different waxes
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Made in France
- 50ML Size
How to use Saphir Cognac Pâte De Luxe Wax Shoe Polish:
Apply a small amount of the cognac polish to the toe box and heels. Without letting it dry, buff into the shoe in circular motions with a very fine, light touch. If you notice your cloth is dragging, add a small spritz of water.
Cognac Shoe Polish is paired best with these Hartt Shoes and Boots:
- The Westmorland Derby - Brown
- The Westmorland Derby - Antique Edge
- The Brunswick Oxford - Brown