Saphir Shoe Cream - Cognac
Saphir Shoe Cream 1925 75ML #10 Cognac
The Saphir Médaille d'Or Pommadier Cream Shoe Polish is an all-natural cream polish based on beeswax, turpentine, and carnauba wax with six other nutrient waxes and twice the amount of pigment of ordinary polishes. The cream polish has a higher concentration of pigments than the Wax Polish and is exceptional for restoring finishes and achieving soft polishes.
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Cleans, nourishes and refinishes fine leather
- Contains 7 different waxes and shea butter
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Twice the pigment as ordinary polishes
- Made in France
How to use Saphir Cream Cognac Shoe Polish:
Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a brush. Apply the Saphir Cognac Shoe Cream sparingly using a cotton cloth or the Saphir Pommadier Brush. Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the cream to penetrate and nourish the leather. Leave it to dry for one hour. Polish leather with a bristle brush then finish with a wool cloth or glove. Once a base coat of the Saphir Cognac Shoe Cream has been applied, simply re-buff the shoe following wear to maintain the shine.
Cognac Brown Shoe Cream is paired best with these Hartt Shoes and Boots:
- The Westmorland Derby - Brown
- The Westmorland Derby - Antique Edge