Saphir Basic Polish Kit
The Saphir Basic Polish Kit contains a Saphir Renovateur, Saphir Shoe Cream, Saphir Pate de Luxe Polish and a complementary Saphir Polish Cloth. These products offer excellent conditioning, recolouring, and polishing for smooth leather footwear. When used together and applied regularly, they will keep your footwear in great condition for hundreds of wears.
- Shoe Cream and Polish in the colour of your choice
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Cleans, nourishes, and refinishes fine leather
- Contains different waxes and shea butter
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Shoe Cream contains twice the pigment as ordinary polishes
- Made in France
How to use the Saphir Basic Polish Kit:
Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a shoeshine brush. Apply the Saphir Renovateur sparingly using the Saphir Polish Cloth. Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the product to penetrate and nourish the leather. Leave it to dry. Next, apply the Saphir Shoe Cream using the polish cloth and allow it to dry. Buff with a shoeshine brush. Finally, apply the Saphir Pate de Luxe polish and buff to bring out the shine. For a brighter shine apply multiple coats of wax polish and buff with a brush or cloth between coats.