Westmorland Derby - Black Polished Calf
All dress shoes come with a pair of Hartt premium cedar shoe trees included.
The Westmorland is a derby wingtip, with it's contrast sole offers a refined shoe with a casual touch. This shoe is designed with beautifully detailed broguing and a contrasting natural leather sole. The less formal cousin to the York, the Westmorland is perfect for everyday wear.
This shoe features an upgraded polished vegetable tanned, full-grain calfskin. This leather is softer and more supple than our standard premium vegetable tanned leather.
- Premium French calf leather
- Premium calf skin lining
- Premium silk lined dust bags
- Leather Sole with Rubber inlay
- Stacked leather heel with rubber inlay
- 270 degree Goodyear welt construction
- Painted sole
- Designed in Canada
- Handmade in Spain
- US sizing