Beaverbrook Oxford - Wide - Factory Second
The Beaverbrook boasts a reserved elegance. The simplicity in this sleek oxford toecap speaks for itself. Named for the Beaverbrook Art Gallery and dedicated to the legacy left in New Brunswick by Lord Beaverbrook. The Beaverbrook - Wide is a standard U.S. E width.
These shoes are in the clearance section due to very minor aesthetic details. These details do not affect the quality and function of the shoes.
- Premium French calf leather
- Premium calfskin lining
- Premium silk lined dust bags
- Leather Sole with Rubber inlay
- Stacked leather heel with rubber inlay
- 270 degree Goodyear welt construction
- Painted sole
- Designed in Canada
- Handmade in Spain
- US sizing